Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ton-Papa

I was in Thailand with my family last week,
we had a great time there!
I have so many photos I want to put up here,
but I'm going back to Thailand tomorrow,
no time to sort out the pix now...

Actually my day at Chinatown was continuing from my last post.
We went to have dinner at Korean BBQ restaurant "Ton-Papa"



Ton means "Pork" so Pork-Papa is the host of the night.
Pork BBQ is the specialty of this place.



the iron pan is set at an angle
so that while being heated, the pork fat can drain off,
it goes through the tons of garlic and kimchi, smells good!



While we were waiting for the meat to be done,
the Tofu-soup arrived, just like the one I had in NJ



soon after the meat was done
and cut on the iron pan with scissors.



We ate it with some Korean-miso and leaves, very finom

No comments: